Monday, September 14, 2009

Un-called, maybe?

This job is not my passion. The fact that I am good at it, the fact that the children like me... that all makes it easier to "fake it til I make it" but my joy has not been restored and I just don't feel... right. I feel restless. I feel unsatisfied. (with my job)

God has given me so many ideas. This year. Ideas for new ministries. I won't have time to teach when I pursue it all. I wonder what He is preparing me for, and how He has been setting the stage. I'm not scared. Just ready. This life is short.

I love these kids, but this is not my passion. I know how He uses me here, and I consider it joy to be used by God wherever I am, but I have an idea I'm not staying here. This could be my last year to teach. There. I finally "said it outloud" in blog-land.

We'll see. We'll see. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment