Speaking of Lifeway, when I found out they were moving to the new location in front of "restaurant row" I submitted some marketing ideas. See, waiters and waitresses are some of the most UN-churched people I know. I was in that industry for 6 years. I don't know if Lifeway will implement any of my ideas, but they were very receptive and kind and did not call me any names like "crazy lady." :)
If God doesn't stop filling my head with new ministry ideas, (like a new ministry that reaches waitstaff...) I may just have to quit my job and do ministry full-time. Marvin Donnell may be the only person who remembers my secret from 5th-grade youth camp. And I remember that he was a really tall man that drove a Pinto. Still cracks me up! Ahem, I digress.
Ok, I'm off to a training. On a Saturday. Well, I could have done it during the summer but my summer was.... well, unpredictable. It's okay though. I'll meet new people and I can sleep when I'm dead. I know God has a reason for me to go today and I'm looking forward to it. Once the coffee kicks in!
No comments:
Post a Comment