What a delightful Christmas party I just attended at church!!! Good people, good food, lots of laughs. The highlight for me was when my best friend's husband stole the coffee mug she wanted (which was the gift I brought!!!) and then their friends stole it from him, so I stole HER gift so she could steal the mug for herself. It made me happy to see her happy. But now she has to buy one for Sarah, who I also deserves it! :)
WHAT A BLAST!!!!!
The most touching part of the evening was when we went around and everyone stated the 1 thing they want God to do in their lives. Almost every single person had a prayer request regarding a relationship in their life.... someone who is away from the Lord. Kevin Roper challenged us to believe in what God can do, and in what He can do in the next 13 days, in the lives of our loved ones. This is a season for people to be observant and likely open and accepting if we will just let HIm shine in us and talk to people about His love!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment