Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas #1

Every year, we go to three different place to celebrate Christmas. We go to my Waco to spend time with my dad's family, then to Amarillo to be with my mom's side, then to west Texas to be with my mom's extended family, which doesn't feel extended at all, but more like immediate family too! The traveling really wears me out, but I wouldn't change a mile of it for all the blessed time spent with loved ones. When we cousins get together, we can get very silly at times! :) That's part of the fun. Now, lots of my cousins are getting married and having their own kids and it's changing a lot, but it's all good. It's all good. God has blessed me with a tremendous family, and a godly family. I love them all and I love what God does in us and through us in the lives of other people. I know things will continue to change, and the thought of it absolutely steals the very breath from me and it hurts to even think about it. But the most beautiful thing is that I know that everyone in our family is saved and we will all be spending eternity together. That, all by itself, IS the gift. I hope you enjoy these pictures of our precious time together this weekend.
****AND I LOVE MY JIMMY NEEDHAM CD - THANKS UNCLE TOM!!!****

Yeah, so we color-coordinated. So what?! :)

The reading of the Shiniest Star - this makes the 50th year! Wow!

Cutest kids in the whole world! They truly love each other!

My parents - aren't they cute? 36 years of marriage!!!

Ryan and Tracie

Me with all my cousins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment