Sunday, December 14, 2008

Scott Walkington

Scott Walkington : The Man Who Died For 7 and a Half Minutes
Doug Anderson mentioned this letter in church this morning. He did not endorse it as valid; he used it as an analogy to how skeptics must have reacted to Mary's claim to bear the child of God.
I was intrigued; perplexed; fearful; and yes, skeptical.
So I googled it. (I google everything - and almost everyone! ha ha)
I found a link to an interview.
I prayed for a sense of discernment before I listened to the story from the man himself.
I know what I believe about this man's letter of prophecy, but I am not ready to disclose it yet.
If you choose to listen to this (it's an hour long) and would like to let me know what you think, please comment or send me an email.
Scott Walkington's Trip To Heaven
I don't know if the link will work after midnight, but I will check it tomorrow.
Try This Link If The Other Doesn't Work

No comments:

Post a Comment