Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Day 1 With Topamax
I woke up this morning (late) feeling fine. I didn't want to get out of bed. I was actually waiting for pain. Around 9:30 I decided I was okay and got out of bed. No bulging, herniating pressure in the base of my skull and neck when I stood up today. Hmm. Ok, that's good. I called my mom and let her know I was okay. I was scared to drink coffee - maybe it's the caffeine that does it. She told me to go make my coffee! I was scared to eat anything. Malt-O-Meal probably wasn't the best choice, but I was hungry!!! I'm supposed to lose weight on this medication. Hasn't happened yet. :) I am feeling tired, but that could just be that I stayed up too late last night and my coffee hasn't hit me yet. So I'm just moving slowly, but I'm doing laundry and reading my Bible and my study book and trying to make a day of it. ---All the while, scared that a migraine will hit me any minute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment