I woke up about 7:15 this morning feeling like my head was going to explode. I've had migraines since Thursday, and after yesterday, I thought surely I would be okay today. Nope, it was Day 04. So, I spent the majority of today in excruciating pain. My sweet parents came and got me and took me to the emergency room. I got a shot, some IV fluids and then I slept hard at my mom and dad's for about 4 hours. When I woke up, the migraine was still there so my mom called the doc and I got some pain medication. That finally worked! I'm not 100% right now, that's for sure, so I'm taking tomorrow off. My mom helped me by printing the worksheets and my dad took me to my classroom to leave everything for the sub. I got a really good sub and I'm not too worried about being absent. I'm going to get completely healed so I can be my best by Tuesday.
I don't know why my migraines are increasing, but I am under quite a bit of stress with my job, so please pray for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment