My new pet & the reason I was late to church this morning...
So, this little guy was in my bathroom this morning.
I collected him (or her) into a plastic cup, topped with a paper plate, thought for a few minutes, then tossed it in the street and hoped for a quick end. It was the most merciful thing I could think of that didn't involve me and a shovel.
please don't kill beautiful animals- snakes eat harmful vermin and are a "blessing" in a garden- in the bible the bad guy was only pretending to be a snake! Hope you stay happy, lots of love Richie
please don't kill beautiful animals- snakes eat harmful vermin and are a "blessing" in a garden- in the bible the bad guy was only pretending to be a snake!
ReplyDeleteHope you stay happy,
lots of love
Richie
Join the club! J killed a 4 1/2 foot prairie rattler this week. Good riddance!
ReplyDeleteEWWWWW!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, so it was a garden snake. Still a snake. GROSS. In the house!
ReplyDelete