


The plumber will be coming by later. My dad's 50 ft. snake wasn't enough to unclog the front yard drain.
I don't know why, but I'm fascinated with plumbing - toilets, pipelines, etc. Even as bad as it all smells... I've always been intrigued to learn about how it works. It's something that still doesn't require electricity, and I think that's appealing to me. It's just level & pulley action, force, water movemet, etc. I like it that it doesn't have any buttons or microchips, although I'm sure there are some newfangled toilets out there that have electronics. :) But not the ones at my house!!!
My classroom looks like a war zone & I have not the desire nor the energy nor the heart to do what I need to do. I may start the year like this.
All of us have been hit with pretty severe emotional turmoil and stress since our Loving Well weekend. In different ways, but each of us is dealing with stuff.
Please pray for my heart. For Erin's. For Alisa's. For Meagan's. For all the ladies who attended. We've put ourselves on the front lines and the enemy knows it.
Thank you so much for this post. your posts have not only been funny lately but really encouraging. Keep up the writing. I think you are so gifted. I love you so much.
ReplyDeleteAlisa