Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The B-I-B-L-E

I'm going to sign the contract on my new house in just a few minutes. I know I will immediately go over to my house and use the key and just sit in my house and be excited for a few minutes, before I actually start doing stuff.
Well, that said, I just had an epiphany. I'm taking my Bible as I leave right now, and that is going to be the VERY first item I bring into my new home. I want that to represent how I feel about who I am, how I feel about my stage in life, and what I want my home to be like. I think the very first thing I should DO in my new house is pray. Surely this is the way God wants me to begin this process.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea! It's also good to pray through each room as you move in- sending out any spirit not of the Lord and inviting the Holy Spirit to dwell in every corner! Let this house be your sanctuary :) I am so excited that God has blessed you with this house. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete