I admit I was really sad today that the conference was ending. And it had very little to do with the crush I have on my instructor. :) It's been such an inspirational week, with so much thought going toward how to make my teaching better and about the kids and everything so positive and uplifting. I have fears about school starting because of the inevitable negativity that will begin. My prayer is that I can remain uplifting to those around me, that I will be successful at implementing all the stuff I learned this week, and that my students will reap the greatest benefit from my training. I mean, in reality, it's for them - not me. I'm just the vessel, the facilitator, the messenger. The kids CAN do it, they just don't know they can. Yet.
And have I mentioned I'm closing on the house next week?
WHOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so excited. Ain't life grand?
No comments:
Post a Comment