Moving Day has gone fairly well, thanks to MY DAD, MY MOM, MY BROTHER and MY FRIEND FLAVIO!! Also I would like to express thanks to Tracie and Megan for helping me box up stuff which should have already been done... oops. I've been very ADD about this whole process, and I feel very scatterbrained. But I have a house, and it has furniture now, so I'm feeling -- well, I don't really know how I feel. Proud and excited, but also very, very single. I figured I would feel this way, but it's okay. I think it's almost time to get the fridge, oven and microwave delivered to my new house, so I will have to wrap this up, but I am once again reminded of how blessed I am to have so many people in my life who care enough to help me out! Especially my mom and dad... wow. They are awesome!
Pictures to come... I promise! I will be back at my mom & dad's tonight - it's not quite ready to be slept in, just yet. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment