Ahhhhhh, I slept like a LOG last night! I am really starting to love living in my home. It is really peaceful here, the most like Mom & Dad's that any place of mine has ever been. I made toast for breakfast and I'm drinking my coffee rather quickly, because I have a massage scheduled for 8:30 this morning. That will make up for the baby migraine I had yesterday. Anyway, good news on the Hunnicutt Haven beat. Oh, and I had a blast getting to know my roommate better! She truly is precious. She left early to go to her training. I think we will do well together.
Ok, I have to go! ;) Leave comments if you want.
sounds good! You are going to love your home the more and more it feels like yours!
ReplyDeleteGlad you rested well in your - WOW home! I am so glad you are only 2 miles away and that we still get to see you so often. I am very happy for you and will be glad when the kitchen is just like you want it. I am praying now for everything to go smoothly. I hope your massage was relaxig and just what you needed. I love you little one, MOM
ReplyDelete