Monday, August 4, 2008

wide ruled

So I went to Walmart to buy spiral notebooks to use in my classroom this year, at 5 cents a piece. That's a STEAL! I was going to spend $10 to get 200 of them, and then I give one to each student to get them started. Then I never have to hear, "Miss, I don't got no paper!"

So I went to Walmart. I had counted out 110 of them when I realized they were college-ruled. In case you don't know, that's really tiny and lots of kids can't write between the lines if they're that close together. So I called Target, which is next-door. (Why I have the number to Target memorized? Who knows!) They had the wide-ruled and they are doing their back-to-school special deals.

So I drove my car 200 yards to the Target parking lot and bough 200 spiral notebooks (WIDE RULED) for $20. Turns out, they're 10 cents each at Target, but it's still a STEAL so I did it.

Oh yeah, I bought other stuff too. Don't be misled thinking I can go to Target for just one thing and buy just one thing. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment