The kids are supposed to come to school this morning to get their schedules, and I get to help pass them out! I love this day... I get to see former students and also meet some of my new ones. I was in a horrible snit yesterday (no reason, just lack of sleep and I was exceptionally cranky - pretty rare for me!) and when I was leaving school I saw 3 of my former students. It really energized me to see them and visit for a minute. I was surprised when I got in my car how much better I felt. Monday will be good; I'm really looking forward to it. I just have so much to do to get my room ready that I'm overwhelmed, but that's what weekends are for, right? :)
Yay for school starting!!!
Good luck in the morning! Hope you enjoy your first week and your whole year!
ReplyDelete