Saturday, August 30, 2008

Red?

So I ordered a new comforter today. It's beautiful! At least, in the pictures... I hope it looks this good when it comes in. I'm not really a "red" person, or at least I haven't been, in the past, but my bedroom needs color and I had a picture in my mind of what I wanted so when I found this one online, I just knew it would be great for me. I went to look at it, but they don't have it in stores yet, so I had to order it. But that's cool. That means I'll be the first person in Tyler to have it! :)


I'm also planning to paint my dresser and nightstand a really dark brown (like the color of the table in the picture) so if you have any advice on doing something like that, feel free to share. And if you get time, comment!! Let me know what you think!

1 comment: