Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Comfy!

YAY! I have couches!!! Actually, I'm sitting in my recliner right now, using my laptop and the arm cushion makes a really great mousepad. MAN these are comfortable couches! I will take pictures and post on here or send them out very soon. It's really exciting to get furniture in a room - makes it feel a lot more like home. Now I'm making a list of specific things I need to bring from Hunnicutt Hilton to the Hunnicutt Haven. :)

4 comments:

  1. hi keri,
    this is darrah (dean) from way back in the day. i came across your blog from the "get well soon, paul" site. crazy! i'm glad to know you are well and doing what you love back at REL. i can imagine that you are a great teacher!
    love.d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got your couches finally and glad that you're really living in your new house! I know you're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much, keri! i'm glad to re-connect with you!

    ReplyDelete