Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Good Morning!

I spent my first night in my house and it went well. I'm up, drinking my freshly brewed coffee (thanks, Mom!) and waiting for my couches that are soon to be delivered. This house is very peaceful. I really like it! No roaches this morning... just one weird mutant-ant thing in the kitchen. (I kicked it) Anyway, all is well in the House of Hunnicutt and I am looking forward to getting organized and having all my stuff over here. :)

Today's Daily Bible Verse is: Wine is a mocker and beer a brawler; whoever is led astray by them is not wise. -Proverbs 20:1- I am so glad that I made the decision not to drink anymore. I will pass no judgement on others, but for me it is best to just stay away from it all. In my house, there is no alcohol. This, among many other plans, should help me keep a clear head and make the best decisions in my home and in my life.

God, I pray that you bless this home, and all that goes on in it. I pray that all who enter will recognize the difference You make in my life, and that they will want that for themselves. I pray that I always remember how blessed I am, and that I never take any of it for granted. I thank You for seeking me out, even when I was so rebellious and far away. Thank You for loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment